Come discover all the unsuspected riches of the Vendée known as “Terres de découverte”. The Vendée is a tourist destination which is the second most visited department in France and surely one of the ones that has the most camping. You will find many campsites in “seaside”, such as the campsite Domaine de L’Orée *** which allows to enjoy the wonderful beach.
Indeed the Vendée is the first tourist department of France on the Atlantic coast, proposing:
- 140 kms of sandy beaches,
- More than 100 natural protected areas,
- 250 kms of coast protected to 80%,
- 2 islands: Noirmoutier and the Ile d’Yeu
- More than 500 events organized every year
- Le puy-du-fou, voted best park in the world
- More than 300 visiting sites or leisure activities
- 18 marinas
- 4 starred chefs
- 1st Vélo de France department
- 5 golf courses 18 holes
You will also find a conviviality and a sense of sharing in the many cultural events spread throughout the year throughout the Vendée. Discover the culture in the wide sense in the different sites or animations prepared by teams of enthusiasts, who will distract and astonish the whole family.
The riches of the Vendée are unsuspected.